About PEX-AL-PEX pipes
PEX-AL-PEX pipe is used for radiant heating systems, domestic water piping, and snow and ice melting systems.PEX-AL-PEX pipe, or aluminum-lined polyethylene pipe, is a multilayer composite pipe with an inner and outer layer of PEX surrounding an aluminum core. It is used for residential and commercial plumbing applications. PEX-AL-PEX is more flexible than traditional PEX pipe and can be used with push-fit or expansion fittings. It is also resistant to corrosion and has a higher burst strength than PEX alone.
PEX-AL-PEX piping comes in nominal pipe sizes (NPS) ranging from 3/8 to 2¼, also labelled as diameter nominal (DN) sizes from 12 to 75. PEX-AL-PEX piping has pressure ratings of 200 psi at 73ºF (1380 kPa at 23ºC) and 1 25 psi at 180ºF (860 kPa at 82ºC). Consult the specific PEX-AL-PEX piping manufacturers' literature and listings for appropriate pressure ratings. PEX-AL-PEX piping is typically sold in coils and straight lengths.
PEX-AL-PEX piping is a coextruded crosslinked polyethylene composite pressure pipe with a welded aluminum tube reinforcement between the inner and outer layers. The inner and outer crosslinked polyethylene layers are bonded to the aluminum tube by a melt adhesive.
PEX-AL-PEX piping is a high-temperature flexible plastic pressure pipe with over 30 years of successful use in the European market, including extensive testing for durability and material performance. It was first introduced in North America in the early 1990s. Today, it is used for plumbing, hydronic heating and cooling, and snow and ice melting systems. PEX-AL-PEX piping is approved in all model plumbing and mechanical codes across the United States and Canada.
Application of PEX-AL-PEX PIPE
The pipes are widely used in water supply, drinking water, heating, cooling, transport of hydrocarbon fuels, and food and non-food products during the technological processes, \of both industrial and household use.
Features of PEX-AL-PEX PIPE
▪ Five layers: Polyethylene, Adhesive, Aluminum, Adhesive, Polyethylene
▪ Inner and outer layer are made of polyethylene PEX-b with a crosslinking degree more than 65%.
▪ Material of the metal layer - pure aluminum, with thickness of 0.25, 0.3 or 0.4 mm, depending on the size of the pipe.
▪ The aluminum is butt-welded in inert gas medium, which provides for highly dependable stitch (crossing) and absolutely correct geometrical form of the pipe.
▪ The strength of the glued joint of the layers is almost five times higher than the required level.
▪ Thermal stability: relatively stable even in the intermittent heating conditions.
▪ Energy efficient: heat concentrated in the human height space, high thermal efficiency, and more energy-saving than traditional radiator heating.
▪ Economical and practical: no pipeline exposed, material saving and easy installation.
▪ It is non-toxicity, non-polluting, sanitary and healthy, ideal pipes for sanitary water supply.
▪ Max. Working pressure -10 bar.
▪ Max. Operating Temperature - 95 ° C
▪ Emergency temperature -130 ° C
▪ The fifth class exploitation (high-temperature radiator heating)
Important Facts About Pex-Al-Pex Pipes
Pex-al-pex tubing typically comes in rolls, doesn't need any soldering, and can be easily cut to any length, and come with very joint fittings. If you plan to do plumbing projects on your own, these pex-al- pex compressed air pipes are highly flexible making them ideal for DIY plumbing works.
Known for high quality products and competitive prices, we are one of the leading PIPE PRODUCT Pumps Manufacturers and Suppliers in china. Please feel free to buy PIPE PRODUCT sold in our factory.
What Are The Key Features Of Pex-Al-Pex Pipes?
Easy Joint Assembly – Pex-al-pex joints are usually made with either crimp-on-connector rings or compression fittings. These joints are easy and fast to finish and there's no need to solder and torch them, except for the times when you need to connect new PAP lines to the current copper supply pipes.
Flexibility – You can bend them using your hands in any direction and will stay in a fixed position. This lets you work around it and through existing frame members, walls, and floor joists. PAP pipes can tightly bend up to a 3-inch radius without any kinks, which lessens the need of elbow joints.
Immune to Frost Cracking – Pex-al-pex tubing is better compared to rigid piping when resisting surface pressure of freezing water. Most manufacturers will examine and warrant their pipes to endure five freeze and thaw cycles before any cracking can occur.
zhejiang valtec plumbing
equipment Co., Ltd.
No. 121, Hongxing Road, economic and technological development zone,Xiaoshan District,
Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province P. R. China.
zhejiang valtec plumbing equipment Co., Ltd.