1.Application of BALL VALVES
Ball valve is used to regulate and control pipelines, including drinking water supplies, heating systems, transportation of compressed air, hydrocarbons and other liquids etc.
2.Features of BALL VALVES
▪ Valve body, bonnet, ball— CW 617 N or as required.
▪ Ball gasket—P.T.F.E. (heat-resistant)
▪ Packing — NBR70 SH/A, P.T.F.E.
▪ Stem— CW614N (UNI EN 12164)
▪ Thread— ISO 7, ISO 228/1
▪ Handle— Zinc plated & varnished steel
▪ Strong Collapsible lever handle (heat-insulating coating of PVC increased working distance and thickness of handle).
▪ Self-locking nut for fixing the handle, which eliminates the possibility of spontaneous I oosen.
▪ Full bore;
▪ Temperature range from -30° C to +150° C;
▪ Normative pressure from PN16 to PN40 (depending on the diameter);
▪ Range of diameters from % "to 4";
zhejiang valtec plumbing equipment Co., Ltd.